Hey

Finding the Silver Lining in Those Poor Sales Numbers

    As a cartoonist you often have to draw different types of dogs. For example, in this cartoon I think that’s a lab in the front left,...

 

 

Belly Up Business Cartoon

As a cartoonist you often have to draw different types of dogs.

For example, in this cartoon I think that’s a lab in the front left, a poodle front right, and a German shepherd rear right. But what kind of dog is rear left? What breed is leading this meeting? Why it’s an Anderdog, of course.

The Anderdog first appeared almost 20 years ago when I started cartooning. He’s sort of just a generic dog. Long nose, a little chubby, shortish tail… But what really makes the Anderdog an Anderdog are those pointy/floppy ears.

Seriously, if you look back at almost two decades of my cartoons you see this mutt appear over and over. It used to bother me that I couldn’t figure out the breed, but once I discovered it was an Anderdog, I felt so much better.

Now if I can just get Westminster to recognize it.

This article, "Finding the Silver Lining in Those Poor Sales Numbers" was first published on Small Business Trends



from Small Business Trends https://ift.tt/2OMcCby

COMMENTS

Name

business inc business Inc.com NPR NYT small business Small Business Trends
false
ltr
item
Business Updates: Finding the Silver Lining in Those Poor Sales Numbers
Finding the Silver Lining in Those Poor Sales Numbers
http://smallbiztrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/nov-16-cartoon2.png
Business Updates
http://bizupdateslive.blogspot.com/2018/11/finding-silver-lining-in-those-poor.html
http://bizupdateslive.blogspot.com/
http://bizupdateslive.blogspot.com/
http://bizupdateslive.blogspot.com/2018/11/finding-silver-lining-in-those-poor.html
true
7671718875752454440
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy